twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

Does gmail have a desktop client? What advantages doe sit have over hotmail?

My "big sib" at my school reccomended gmail over hotmail for me recently. i use Windows Live/Hotmail mainly because it has a desktop client so I don't have to login online and so messages stay on my computer. But are they any benefits gmail has? I've used it for a week or so now and I don't see any.

Does gmail have a desktop client? What advantages doe sit have over hotmail?
Yes, you can have your choice of client. Any email client that supports the IMAP or POP protocol.





Gmail has 7+ GB of space, a distinctive tagging system, and of course search.





It's really a matter of personal preference, whether you trust Microsoft or Google or someone else with your mail.


No comments:

Post a Comment