twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do I get Gmail to show the name of the recipient of messages moved to the sent items folder through IMAP?

Now that Gmail has implemented IMAP, I've been migrating some old messages from my old POP accounts. However, when I copy my messages to the sent messages folder in Gmail, in the web interface, the recipient of the messages shows up as “me” rather than the name of the person that the message was originally sent to. Anybody else having this problem? Any thoughts on how to solve it? Thanks.





BTW, I'm doing this through outlook 2003.

How do I get Gmail to show the name of the recipient of messages moved to the sent items folder through IMAP?
i had the same problem. what i did was just get all of my emails transfered by downloading the program that gmail offers. you download it and run it and it automaticly syncs you gmail account with your outlook and it will also transfer all messages. hope this helps

art

No comments:

Post a Comment