twitter




Monday, May 24, 2010

I use to chat from my office by Gmail, Is it posible to see my gmail chat logs by my office server,?

Is there any software to see my personal gmail chat logs through tat?

I use to chat from my office by Gmail, Is it posible to see my gmail chat logs by my office server,?
You're asking if it's possible...yes.





But if you're asking if it's legal...sort of!





There are easily-obtainable programs called keyloggers that email all that the logged computer has typed. A company owner can legally apply this to all his or her computers...however naturally they can not read your entire conversations.





So, obviously we put it together that if your boss has logged his or her computers out of fear his/her workplace isn't operating to plan...then yes, they can see what you've typed, but not what you're typing to.

social network

No comments:

Post a Comment