twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

How can I setup gmail on my sony ericsson?

I really need help here, I managed to get all the settings for my Gmail to work on my Sony Ericsson W850i but I can't seem to send emails only receive! I've been searching endlessly for help and read that I need certificates on my phone (ThawtePremiumServerCA),


I got these (don't know where on my phone I'm ment to put them though) and when I try to send an email it still says:


"TLS/SSL server certificate not authorized by known authority"





Can anyone help me?! Where must I place the certificates??? Please..

How can I setup gmail on my sony ericsson?
Did you transfer through the File Manager on your computer? It should have asked you to install automatically.





Check http://forum2.mobile-review.com/showthre...





Especially post #9, which includes another certificate as well.





Some similar info here: http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.p...





If that still doesn't work, there's always the Gmail mobile app.
Reply:I managed to figure it out before your comment.


But thank you very much! Those sites had the solution ;) Report Abuse


girls

No comments:

Post a Comment