twitter




Monday, May 24, 2010

How can i recover my deleted gmail account?

i made my first gmail account, not knowing gmail doesn't have capitol letters. so i deleted it thinking i could re-make that same account but when i tried it made me create a different username. now it wont let me recover my deleted account. if anyone knows how i can recover my deleted account please tell me.

How can i recover my deleted gmail account?
Gmail does not recycle user names. Once a username is taken, it cannot be registered again. You will have to choose a different username.
Reply:PEOPLE IT IS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! all you have to do is when you create the email address give them another email address that you have. if you don't have one THEN GET ONE!!!!! just because they don't have very many ways of verifying that you own it dont mean that it aint possible to get it back! Report Abuse


online community

No comments:

Post a Comment