twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I make Thunderbird more like Gmail?

I have a Gmail account that I access using Thunderbird and the people I e-mail are quite annoyed because Thunderbird changes the formatting of the e-mail so much. Before, when I had it write e-mails in HTML, it wrapped the text at a really early number, about half of what Gmail wraps text at. Then, when I switched to just plain text (what Gmail uses anyway), it started wrapping the text like this:





Hi. I am asking this question because (let's just say it reaches the end of the limit for Gmail characters)


I am


really annoyed by Thunderbird now (end of the line)


and I


hope that someone can help me.





When I am composing a message, the writing keeps on going for a long time, meaning it just continues instead of wrapping at a certain point (when composing, not when sending it out). It doesn't wrap at the assigned character length. It eventually wraps, but I have to expand the compose window so far it doesn't even fit the width of my screen.

How do I make Thunderbird more like Gmail?
downhike the b-level, than re-integrate


No comments:

Post a Comment