twitter




Monday, October 12, 2009

When sending an SMS message through Gmail what does the other person get as a contact # for you?

I sent a few messages to a friends Cell phone using Gmail, but gmail blocked me from sending more because he never sent messages back. Well now he wants to send me messages, but he didn't save the contact#... He said the first part was my gmail address, but the second was a bunch of numbers and he thinks they may have been his phone number, but he doesn't remember for sure. Is there any way for me to find out or edit this number?

When sending an SMS message through Gmail what does the other person get as a contact # for you?
I dont know how to find out other than to test it, if you email me at rellik0147@gmail.com ill let you know my phone number and you can text it and i'll help you figure it out.





Don't want all of yahoo answers to get my number though
Reply:one problem with this best answer





it didn't help me at all!!! sending you an email in order to get the answer is not why I asked the question... I could have done that with anyone... so I did it with a friend... not a random guy on yahoo. Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment