twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

When I sign up for Gmail, why do I keep having to retype the word verification, even when it's correct?

This has never happened before.





I have been creating many Gmail accounts, and now, everytime I sign up, I have to re-type the word verification image, even when it's obviously correct.





Is this because I'm creating too many accounts? Is this not allowed?





It's very frustrating. I have to keep reentering my password, but that's normal. It's typing the word verification image at least five or six times that's driving me crazy.





What gives?

When I sign up for Gmail, why do I keep having to retype the word verification, even when it's correct?
iT ALWAyS DOES THAT CUZ GMAiL SUKS...HAHA...
Reply:its allowed to create multiple accounts to you don't need to worry about it, try to delete your cookies after that sign up again, if it doesn't work maybe there are some problems with your internet connection wherein the captcha system can't show accurate images.





actually I haven't experienced this kind of situation even though I created around 15 gmail accounts.


No comments:

Post a Comment