twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why my mails are not delivering to all yahoo groups as i m using gmail id, it is happening for last 2 days ?

Please help me as i am unable to participate with the problem that is happening to me these 2 days as it never happened before.

Why my mails are not delivering to all yahoo groups as i m using gmail id, it is happening for last 2 days ?
This is a common problem with Gmail. Your emails ARE being sent to the group, but YOU won't see them unless you go to the group online or you can also check by going to gmail online. That is the sole reason I left Gmail as it caused me ALOT of problems as a owner of several groups.





Another thing you may notice if you belong to multiple groups is that if a member sends in the same email to various groups, Gmail will only send YOU one copy in one group, even tho that message is posted to multiple groups. I notice this alot because I own several groups and many friends have followed me from group to group, and when they post on multiple groups I'll only get one copy on only one of the groups, instead of seeing the email posted on all the intended groups.





For these reasons I left Gmail and went to AOL instead and I love it, lot less confusing now with my groups.
Reply:that error e-mail will have the reason why it was not delivered. it could be a number of guesses but for sure the answer is within that e-mail


No comments:

Post a Comment