twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How Do I Transfer My Emails From My AOL Account To My GMail Account?

I have about 50 messages from relatives I want to save, but I made a new email address with Gmail. I was looking at Account Settings on AOL mail, and there was an option to


"Use AOL Easy Transfer to copy addresses and e-mail from other accounts to your AOL account."


Where is the option to do that on Gmail? Does anybody know??

How Do I Transfer My Emails From My AOL Account To My GMail Account?
You can:





1. Try the Google email fetcher


2. Download and install an email client like Thunderbird that supports IMAP. In Thunderbird set up an IMAP account for AOL and an IMAP account for Gmail. Use Thunderbird (drag and drop) to copy the emails from AOL to Gmail.


No comments:

Post a Comment