twitter




Monday, October 12, 2009

How do you sort your emails in gmail?

LOL asking this in yahoo answers.... awkward...





anyway, um... how can you sort your emails in gmail:





by sender


by date


by length (if possible)





can you make folders in gmail? how?





and also, can you enter "blocked users" so that their messages automatically goes to the SPAM or Trash?





thanks a bunch!

How do you sort your emails in gmail?
If you report an email as spam then anything from that address will go right to your spam.





I don`t sort anything in Gmail. I just archive it into the ``all mail`` folder. I find that I don`t need to organize it because their search function works so well. If I need to find all emails from a certain person I just search their name. I only keep things in my inbox that I haven`t read or will need to refrence in the next couple of days.
Reply:No folders. But I apply labels to my emails in Gmail.





BUT, their "Search Mail" feature on the top of the page is Excellent!

make money online

No comments:

Post a Comment