twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I have a new gmail account and am trying to change the from address?

I keep disabling all my popup blockers and still am unable to change my email address in gmail.

I have a new gmail account and am trying to change the from address?
What exactly is it that you want to do?





You signed up for a Gmail account. You get your email address when you sign up, you can't change it.





Pop ups have nothing to do with it, unless I am missing something. Care to explain further?





If you want to change your address, I suggest you send a Gmail invite to yourself, and then create a new account with the wanted name.
Reply:popup blockers have nothing to do with it.





the only way to change your from address is to signup for a new account

britney spears

No comments:

Post a Comment