twitter




Monday, October 12, 2009

Why doesnt gmail or Yahoo! Mail want to send emails that have attachments?

This is getting really annoying as I have to send really important work related attachments on a regular basis. I have tried with gmail and yahoo, on two different computers with different accounts. But they still don't want to send.





The attachments I'm talking about are straightforward one page text stuff. Can't copy/paste as they require my signature.





Can anyone tell me of some kind of mail on the internet that works?

Why doesnt gmail or Yahoo! Mail want to send emails that have attachments?
i really do not understanding,, may be you should check the attachments button and attach it. first you have to select file to attach. uploading take about 5 to 15 depends the size. second you send it. you cannot just copy and paste in the composing column .

girls

No comments:

Post a Comment