twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I use gmail with my Blackberry 7750?

I want to set up my gmail account with my blackberry 7750. i already have a data plan on it with verizon. i cannot use the gmail program because it does't work with verizon. forwarding from gmail to my blackberry.net email account doesn't work. what should I do?

How do I use gmail with my Blackberry 7750?
Login to Gmail at http://www.gmail.com.


Click Settings in the upper right corner.


Click on the Forwarding and POP tab.


Choose either:


Enable POP for all mail: All messages within the Inbox are POP accessible and will be downloaded to the e-mail client.


Enable POP only for mail that arrives from now on: Only new messages received from the date this option is selected will be POP accessible and downloaded to the e-mail client.


Click Save Changes.


NOTE:


Gmail requires the use of SSL (Secure Socket Layer) through port 995 which may not be available on all devices.


If the e-mail account for POP on the GMAIL side doesn't take the setting. Please contact Gmail support: http://mail.google.com/support


In November 2004, Gmail announced that it would provide POP3 access to all of its' users. If the "Forwarding and POP" tab is not present, please contact Gmail support: http://mail.google.com/support


If id does not work call Verizon and have them connect you with RIM, each carrier has an agreements with their mobile manufacturers to provide support.

college

No comments:

Post a Comment