twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How to keep my signature when replying in GMAIL?

When I reply to an email on Gmail it gets rid of my signature..


How can I keep it there permanently .





Thanks

How to keep my signature when replying in GMAIL?
It may not be disappearing... usually your signature goes at the end of the quoted text, which I find to be really annoying.





But if you look in Gmail labs, there's a way to tack on your signature before quoted text. Log into your account and click on settings at the top, at the top of the orange area, there are lots of links. Click on the last one that says "labs". Scroll down til you see the lab experiment that says "Signature tweaks" and hit the "enable" radio button. Then submit, and your signature should be there and before the quoted text in every e-mail you reply to.





Hope that helped.
Reply:You may want to check out the following add-on for Firefox that lets you easily manage multiple rich HTML signatures for each address you have set up in Gmail:





http://blankcanvasweb.com/page... Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment